Maguss

Full Version: Am I too late to receive a key? I couldn't beat the Mar 1st clock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I know this is probably the most redundant question type here but I wasn't able to back the campaign before the 1st. Now that I've backed it I'm actually kind of concerned I won't get to play for a long time. Is this the case or is some kind dev willing to slide me a bone here? xD
Hello Nanie, if you backed in March you will receive an alpha key on April 1st. It is written in the perks description Smile
Ahh! Alrighty, thank you for your response! I for the life of me did not see that in there and I reread it a couple times. In my excitement to be able to play I suppose selective blindness had occurred, for which I apologize!
(03-03-2017, 04:06 PM)Nanie Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh! Alrighty, thank you for your response! I for the life of me did not see that in there and I reread it a couple times. In my excitement to be able to play I suppose selective blindness had occurred, for which I apologize!

No problem. It is in the first sentence however Big Grin
I kid you not, the scenario that happened basically is that my fiancee wakes up at 3:30 AM here and heads to work at about 4. So in my state of groggy sleep I decided for some weird reason to start downloading random Google Play games for no discernible reason and stumbled on the project for Maguss. I was like 'whoa, how have I never heard of this?' I saw the timeline and that it was a project that's been in development for a long time and I was just game for it.

Legit, I actually barely was able to read what I was doing and was like 'Welp got enough to toss toward Late Beta' and just did it. I figured it was going to be a little bit of a wait, which I'm totally cool for, but yeah. That's what had happened. xD
It's all good, welcome to the community!
I too await the day known as april the fools. We shall await the day together!
Hah! I also found it by accident when browsing Google Play.
Immediately googled for more info and luckily noticed the April 1st thingie. Hope it's not an april fools joke. Tongue

Becoming a backer a no-brainer so now just to wait for two long weeks.
(03-18-2017, 06:16 PM)Teosto Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! I also found it by accident when browsing  Google Play.
Immediately googled for more info and luckily noticed the April 1st thingie. Hope it's not an april fools joke. Tongue

Becoming a backer a no-brainer so now just to wait for two long weeks.
Welcome to Maguss fellow backer! It's never too late to join. Great to have an another soul!