Maguss

Full Version: Hi. New member here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. New member here from Ireland. Looking forward to being part of the Maguss community and the game.

I heard about Maguss from another game i play called Paraversume and decided to check it out. I'm glad i did. Maguss is amazing. I know it's early days and the bugs have to be sorted out but the potential it has is huge.

I backed the game on Indiegogo, have my key and now time to start learning some spells ; )

Jotun.
Greetings! i saw your name a few times in-game. thought i had already said hello on here! either way hope the game has been a great experience for you so far as it has been for me!
Hi ValenMorcaine. Thanks. Yeah the game is cool. It will be interesting to see how it develops.
i agree. with them looking into 3D animators and such and apparently a new UI coming it seems like this is the beginnings of an absolutely amazing game. only frustrating thing about the game is how many times i've instantly lost a battle to a creature or duelist. you having that issue?
Yeah. Happens quite a lot. Another that is just as frustrating is when i touch on a creature and press fight the app will crash as well. Early days for the game though.
Welcome! Nice to see you in game Smile We hope today's update will get you excited even more Wink
Hi Maguss. Thank you for the welcome : )

Can't wait to see what the update brings.