Maguss

Full Version: Usernames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was curious about if we are playing Alpha will we be able to keep our usernames?
I think you'll have to re-create your account. I know Tereza was able to change her account name at the last wipe.
(07-11-2017, 01:40 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'll have to re-create your account. I know Tereza was able to change her account name at the last wipe.

Was I? I don't even remember, lol. But I may have made my nickname with capital letter. I think we will be able to register few days in advance of regular free players. If I remember it correctly.
(07-11-2017, 09:34 PM)Tereza Kulovaná Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 01:40 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'll have to re-create your account. I know Tereza was able to change her account name at the last wipe.

Was I? I don't even remember, lol. But I may have made my nickname with capital letter. I think we will be able to register few days in advance of regular free players. If I remember it correctly.

Aren't you Timeren on there now?
(07-11-2017, 09:50 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: [ -> ]

I hope not, I try to be Timiren everywhere where I can. My childhood nickname Smile
(07-17-2017, 11:33 AM)Tereza Kulovaná Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 09:50 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: [ -> ]

I hope not, I try to be Timiren everywhere where I can. My childhood nickname Smile

Oops, my bad...it's not like we've ever dueled... Wink