• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello from Germany!

#51 Brabbelback
(10-24-2016, 09:05 PM)Achilles Wrote: Hi together, I'm from Germany, too. Near Frankfurt Wink

Wehre exactly? I'm located in Bad Wildungen near Kassel! And you? And why don't we write in eng.? [Und warum schreiben wir auf Englisch?]
[Image: giphy.gif]
#52 Helly25
We write in English because it's part of the forum rules Smile I am a moderator from Germany, but we don't speak all the languages there are and don't have enough time so we can't check all of what is being written for inappropriate things (and we all know how off Google Translate can be). So to keep it fair, we don't really allow any languages other than English. Personally, I won't go after you if you write a single German sentence, though, as long as it stays appropriate. Smile
Hello you guys ^^
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.
#53 Memnoich
As for me I will bring the Ban Hammer........well......almost never, unless you are a Spammer.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#54 BlkSabbath74
(04-17-2017, 02:09 PM)Memnoich Wrote: As for me I will bring the Ban Hammer........well......almost never, unless you are a Spammer.

Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabammer!
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#55 GodricGryffindor
Greetings from oberhausen nrw