• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello from Germany!

#1 Phex
Hello Magussians!
The Magus-wave just hit Germany and me right in the face and I was wondering if there are more Germans then my GF and me who can't wait to dive into the wizarding world of Maguss!  Big Grin

Maybe we could start off a regional community here, too. (?)  Smile

But first of all:
Ein ganz großes Dankeschön aus Deutschland an die Entwickler für das Erschaffen dieser zauberhaften Welt!  Heart
#2 BlackHellion
There are at least two: QuantumSnow and Helly. I myself am from swiss. So welcome and enjoy this magical world of Maguss!!
From the Darknes we come. And when you see us coming, then you are better than the most.
#3 QuantumSnow
Hi Phex, welcome to the community Smile.
I'm from Germany too. Where exactly do you come from. Maybe we can meet sometime Wink.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#4 Cosmang
Hallo! Ich kommt aus Schewden but I can a little german! Welcome to the community Phex!
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#5 QuantumSnow
(10-20-2016, 06:56 PM)Cosmang Wrote: Hallo! Ich kommt aus Schewden but I can a little german! Welcome to the community Phex!
Btw. how comes that you can speak so many languages at your age? 12 yo and speak Swedish, French, English, German... Quite impressive Wink.
#6 Phex
Wow thats what I call quick replies! Big Grin Thank you guys!
I'm from NRW, near Cologne. Smile
I've also been in Sweden and love it, but unfortunatly I can't impress you with my swedish-skills.. xD
#7 QuantumSnow
(10-20-2016, 07:05 PM)Phex Wrote: Wow thats what I call quick replies! Big Grin Thank you guys!
I'm from NRW, near Cologne. Smile
I've also been in Sweden and love it, but unfortunatly  I can't impress you with my swedish-skills.. xD
Oh, awesome. I'm from Paderborn, so maybe we can meet sometime Big Grin.

I always wanted to visit Cologne sometime Wink.
#8 Helly25
Hello Phex, welcome to our illustrous group! Smile
I'm also from Germany, further away though, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Smile
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.
#9 Phex
I hope so Snowy(is that okay? ^^), cologne is a great place, especially for AR games (I've played Ingress and Pokémon Go before) Big Grin
Maybe there will be also big player meetings in the future @Helly Smile Good chance to get to know each other IRL ^^
#10 Mikrado
hi there. I'm from Germany too^^ is everyone from Duesseldorf too?