• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keys Batch / Content update ETA

#1 Lilithian
Hopefully devs will share detailed info soon Smile

Must be pretty busy sending out new batch of keys as its being done manually.

Patience fellow Mages!

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#2 Maguss
Hello guys, our artist just finished sketching equipment. We have designed several new mechanics and more content. Be patient please Smile
#3 dhyde79
So, the email with the updated screenshots and info wasn't indication of a pending update but rather a notice that it's what's coming next? Just trying to figure it out because I've still got the previous version, and have had since the day that I got the email saying new stuff/new version...

Not complaining, just verifying that I'm on the right thing
#4 Maguss
(03-16-2017, 05:01 PM)dhyde79 Wrote: So, the email with the updated screenshots and info wasn't indication of a pending update but rather a notice that it's what's coming next?  Just trying to figure it out because I've still got the previous version, and have had since the day that I got the email saying new stuff/new version...

Not complaining, just verifying that I'm on the right thing
Hey, you are right. I do not want to give you false hopes but the next update, which will include a revamped combat system, should be out in about 2 weeks. We will keep you updated with any progress. Things should move a bit quicker now that we have 2 more devs Smile