• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Android bugs (6.0.1)

#11 Meenath
Ok now I know that the problem isn't related to my connection. I have a Android based phone and a IPad (don't ask , it's the way it is Wink ). so I download Maguss on my IPad no problem. And still can not download it properly on my Moto X play . My IPad, on the other way, doesn't have a mobile connection so I cannot play out of my house. Can you fix that in your spare time please ? Wink
#12 Maguss
(04-12-2017, 01:58 AM)Meenath Wrote: Ok now I know that the problem isn't related to my connection. I have a Android based phone and a IPad (don't ask , it's the way it is Wink ). so I download Maguss on my IPad no problem. And still can not download it properly on my Moto X play .  My IPad, on the other way, doesn't have a mobile connection so I cannot play out of my house. Can you fix that in your spare time please ? Wink
Ok, so what device is the one you are having problems with? And is the still missing resources?
#13 Meenath
(04-12-2017, 09:18 AM)Maguss Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 01:58 AM)Meenath Wrote: Ok now I know that the problem isn't related to my connection. I have a Android based phone and a IPad (don't ask , it's the way it is Wink ). so I download Maguss on my IPad no problem. And still can not download it properly on my Moto X play .  My IPad, on the other way, doesn't have a mobile connection so I cannot play out of my house. Can you fix that in your spare time please ? Wink
Ok, so what device is the one you are having problems with? And is the still missing resources?

I have a Moto x Play with Android version 6.0.1
[Image: open?id=0B85qZ0rJuCR4c0N4Z0g2dVJnRzA]

I cant post you screenshot, don't know how....
#14 Tereza Kulovaná
You have to upload your screenshot online somewhere first.
#15 Brabbelback
(04-12-2017, 11:14 AM)Meenath Wrote: I cant post you screenshot, don't know how....

I do it with a program called "puush"!

http://puush.me/

With "puush" you can take a screenshot and it gets directly uploaded. Then you can just C&P the link!
[Image: giphy.gif]