• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Android bugs (6.0.1)

#1 Deadrune
Reporting a few bugs I've found since I joined the beta(alpha?) 

First, I'd like to mention I've beta tested quite a few games. So I know this is a work in progress. Second, my girlfriend is also in the beta so it helps to compare bugs and see what's a more common bug, and what is happening exclusively to me.

Ok, so first bug I encountered was some of the new monsters didn't have an icon, as well as ingredients.
These include: Kappa, Will-O-Wisp, and Ginger.
However, on my girlfriends phone they were fine and all displayed correctly. (I have an s6 edge with OS 6.0.1, she has an s7 the same OS version) 

The next bug is with spells and glyphs, the 
first I encountered was Heal light wounds, I had to rotate the way I would cast like 20° to the left (drawing the glyphs slightly sideways) spirit sting also does not have a glyph when cast incorrectly it just shows a box full of dots. In battle, after 5 or 6 rounds magic arrow stops working but spirit sting still does. 

Everything else works pretty great except what is already mentioned in the known bugs system and the game play is fun even with the bugs! Can't wait to see what's new/fixed in the heart next update!
#2 Mateobed17@gmail.com
I need help with the key i got isn't working like at all i have an android phone do i cant get testflight and the key isnt working in the maguss app either i dont know what to do anymore im getting no respond from anyone and im becoming very frustrated almost to the point i want to ask for my money back fix this problem I'm tired of asking everywhere
#3 Maguss
(03-03-2017, 02:52 PM)Mateobed17@gmail.com Wrote: I need help with the key i got isn't working like at all i have an android phone do i cant get testflight and the key isnt working in the maguss app either i dont know what to do anymore im getting no respond from anyone and im becoming very frustrated almost to the point i want to ask for my money back fix this problem I'm tired of asking everywhere

This is the first time you asked us. We already replies to your message on FB. You have received the email with alpha key.
Photo
#4 Brabbelback
I encounter the same graphical bugs as u! Some monsters and spell icons are not displayed! As I lack a Girlfriend i am not able to compare it with anyone, but i'm happy to find out that i am not the only one with this bug... However i think the spell tree thing is quite cool and the equip looks awesome! (My mobile phone: "Samsung galaxy A3 2016" with Android 6.0.1!
[Image: 41ad844c48.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
#5 Memnoich
Brabbelback most of the time this is due to all of the assets not loading when you installed. Try reinstalling the game on a reliable wifi.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#6 Brabbelback
(04-04-2017, 01:48 PM)Memnoich Wrote: Brabbelback most of the time this is due to all of the assets not loading when you installed. Try reinstalling the game on a reliable wifi.

Thx for the Tip! It works!
[Image: giphy.gif]
#7 Meenath
Well for me it doesn't work, still have the questions mark even if I reinstall it. I have a Moto X Play Android version 6.0.1
#8 Maguss
(04-09-2017, 08:34 PM)Meenath Wrote: Well for me it doesn't work, still have the questions mark even if I reinstall it. I have a Moto X Play Android version 6.0.1

Hey, missing resources are due to the weak internet connection as noted above. Can u try to connect to mobile data? Just for the first time. Or a strong wifi. Then it should be all good Smile
#9 Meenath
(04-10-2017, 07:36 AM)Maguss Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 08:34 PM)Meenath Wrote: Well for me it doesn't work, still have the questions mark even if I reinstall it. I have a Moto X Play Android version 6.0.1

Hey, missing resources are due to the weak internet connection as noted above. Can u try to connect to mobile data? Just for the first time. Or a strong wifi. Then it should be all good Smile

I have a high speed internet connection from a major provider, and a LTE mobile connection, so I tried with my mobile data connection as you recommend, still doesn't work.
Missing pictures are always the same. Salt, sage, offense  T1 T2 glyph, chamrs logo and T1 T3glyph, T2 is not a glyph, it's a blue vial; Defense T2 glyph,
#10 Maguss
Hey, can u try to uniinstall the game, download it again and when you turn it on, just wait a bit so it all loads. It should work that way. Sorry for the inconvenience. It rarely happens anymore.