• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's you favorite spells

#1 Mateobed17@gmail.com
hey guys í just wanted to know what spells are your favorites. Which ones you think are OP and which ones you just find useless lol
#2 Lilithian
(03-08-2017, 03:29 AM)Mateobed17@gmail.com Wrote: hey guys í just wanted to know what spells are your favorites. Which ones you think are OP and which ones you just find useless lol

So far the rotation in PvP goes like -

Magic Shield -> Essence Leech -> Spirit Sting x2

Spirit Sting x5

Spirit Sting x5

Essence leech -> Spirit sting x3

Spirit sting x5

Magic Shield -> Spirit Sting x4

Essence leech -> Spirit Sting x3

and so on...

There r no places for healing spells as they simply rnt worth it. Creeping Death is bugged with -1 turn effect duration. Barkskin spam is possible but its 4 slots can be simply penetrated by DoT spells, even how they r atm. Magic Arrow becomes obsolete due to Spirit Sting as direct dmg spell.....

HOWEVER

There is super pumped spells/skills rework incoming shortly, with around 90 spells which can be further affected! Stay hyped Smile

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#3 Maguss
Hey guys, there are more spells coming and we have already designed customization of your spellcasting playstyle. I wish I could share more with you. For now I can say you are going to be able to choose your own path and change strategies for PvE and PvP.
#4 Mateobed17@gmail.com
Lilithan you are right í follow pretty much the same style in pvp. I have notice alot of people around my area don't really use any healing and when í use them they just quit the fight lol. It's a bit annoying but i can see why. If you can't take my HP lower then 200 it might get kinda maddening lol.
I can't wait to check out the new spells un so stocked
#5 Ordoswarlock
(03-10-2017, 07:57 PM)Mateobed17@gmail.com Wrote: Lilithan you are right í follow pretty much the same style in pvp. I have notice alot of people around my area don't really use any healing and when í use them they just quit the fight lol. It's a bit annoying but i can see why. If you can't take my HP lower then 200 it might get kinda maddening lol.
I can't wait to check out the new spells un so stocked

witch burn is good 2x sorcery lvl  combine with creeping death for pvp only