• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New wizardling beaming in

#1 Teosto
Yo!
New player (or should I say soon to be player) joining the battle. 
Accidentally found the game via browsing Google Play for early access games.

Site FAQ said the alpha codes were already gone but luckily the backer campaign starting on April 1st was still live. My indiegogo virginity was instantly lost and now just waiting for the day to come. 

Been reading the forums a bit and apparently getting the word out seems to be an issue. 
I used to play Shadow Cities when it came out and afterwards played Ingress and lately of course Pokemon Go. 
Have some friends from those games and pretty sure they would be delighted to play this also. Not sure how many would become a backer though, but I can try bribing and/or coercion.
If they don't work I only see it as a win win for me as I get the upper hand on my area for being the highest and only player in my small area.

I do like the idea of those calling cards with the game name and website written on them. Most likely will do those and go to a local library and fill all the fantasy books with them bookmarks.

I'm rambling again. Just wanting to say it was good to find this game. Hope it proves successful.
#2 Maguss
Hello Teosto. Thanks for support! We hope you will enjoy the game. Love your enthusiasm. We will keep working on the game to make it the best it can be. Glad to see you on board Smile
#3 BlkSabbath74
(03-18-2017, 06:44 PM)Teosto Wrote: Been reading the forums a bit and apparently getting the word out seems to be an issue. 
I used to play Shadow Cities when it came out and afterwards played Ingress and lately of course Pokemon Go. 
Have some friends from those games and pretty sure they would be delighted to play this also. Not sure how many would become a backer though, but I can try bribing and/or coercion.
If they don't work I only see it as a win win for me as I get the upper hand on my area for being the highest and only player in my small area.

I do like the idea of those calling cards with the game name and website written on them. Most likely will do those and go to a local library and fill all the fantasy books with them bookmarks.

Good idea on the libraries. I will hit those when I finish the book stores.

Yeah, anyone who played Shadow Cities should LOVE this.