• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Will you create a character, or play as yourself?

#1 BlkSabbath74
I know that for a lot of people, this question will have no meaning, but coming from an old-school Pen & Paper RPG background, I'm interested to see a breakdown of how people intend to play this game.

Will you create a character to act as your alternate identity, like in a traditional RPG or MMO, or will you just play the game as yourself?

I'm undecided. I will most likely used the handle BlkSabbath74, because I've been using it in one form or another since the late 80s (and for the record, I've grown into more of a Stones fan...), but I'm not sure whether, for purposes of Maguss, that handle will represent me, the actual person that I am, pretending to be a mage, or a character I create to represent me.

How about you guys?
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#2 Teosto
Will most likely play with the handle I'm using everywhere (hint: here as well) just because of the multiplayer aspect. I want my people to know who I am; to make my friends kneel in respect and my enemies cower in fear when they read my name. Wink
#3 BlkSabbath74
(03-23-2017, 05:39 PM)Teosto Wrote: Will most likely play with the handle I'm using everywhere (hint: here as well) just because of the multiplayer aspect. I want my people to know who I am; to make my friends kneel in respect and my enemies cower in fear when they read my name. Wink

If they're kneeling, they're not friends, they're cuckolds...
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny