• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How long does it usually take to get your key?

#1 BlkSabbath74
No Hurry, I'm going to be off camping from Thursday until Sunday.

Just wondering...
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#2 Dzulkarnean Mosbah
i received it within 24hrs. Check your Spam box.
I am palestar
#3 BlkSabbath74
(03-28-2017, 07:15 AM)Dzulkarnean Mosbah Wrote: i received it within 24hrs. Check your Spam box.

Not there, but I will keep looking. Thanks for the info. I did not get the 2-day service (I wouldn't be able to play till April 1 anyway, right?).

If it hasn't shown up by Sunday when I get back, I'll contact someone.
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

#4 Tereza Kulovaná
(03-28-2017, 09:12 AM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 07:15 AM)Dzulkarnean Mosbah Wrote: i received it within 24hrs. Check your Spam box.

Not there, but I will keep looking. Thanks for the info. I did not get the 2-day service (I wouldn't be able to play till April 1 anyway, right?).

Yes, next batch should be out 1st April. They usually send it in the evening that day, but beware, in European time. So you should have it in 24 hours, that is an accurate estimation.
#5 BlkSabbath74
(03-28-2017, 09:37 AM)Tereza Kulovaná Wrote:

Yes, next batch should be out 1st April. They usually send it in the evening that day, but beware, in European time. So you should have it in 24 hours, that is an accurate estimation.

Thanks for the info. I'll be camping from 3/30 until 4/2, so it sounds like it should be there when I get back.

#6 Teosto

Evening.. been waiting all morning. Europe here as well so the evening won't give me much playing time.
Anxious much? Nah.. Big Grin
#7 BlkSabbath74
(04-01-2017, 08:45 AM)Teosto Wrote:

Evening.. been waiting all morning. Europe here as well so the evening won't give me much playing time.

Sweet, got mine last night, in time to ensure that there ARE, in fact, monsters and components all over the place where I was hiking and camping, pretty deep in the woods. I can't wait to try it out at my favorite park.

#8 Lilithian
(04-02-2017, 08:05 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote:

Sweet, got mine last night, in time to ensure that there ARE, in fact, monsters and components all over the place where I was hiking and camping, pretty deep in the woods. I can't wait to try it out at my favorite park.

The spawn nodes change once every day Smile Game ensures replayability instead fixed farming routes. For stationary farming, there r some concepts being discussed around...

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#9 BlkSabbath74
(04-03-2017, 12:28 PM)Lilithian Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:05 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 09:12 AM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: Not there, but I will keep looking. Thanks for the info. I did not get the 2-day service (I wouldn't be able to play till April 1 anyway, right?).

The spawn nodes change once every day Smile Game ensures replayability instead fixed farming routes. For stationary farming, there r some concepts being discussed around...

Very cool. Hopefully that Treant near my hose will go away. He's mocking me!!! Every time I get him down below 50 health, I suddenly can't cast spells.

I just wanted to make sure I could play while I was camping or in the park, away from population centers.

So are the monsters and brewing components spawned only in my phone, or are they universal. Would two users in the same location see and compete for the same monsters?