• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"user dosen´t exist"

#1 xXParryXx
So here is the issue i havent played in the 2.0 alpha since febuary and now that i saw a new update has come out i wanted to check it out as it has the revamped combat system.

so i update the app and try to log in and i gives me "User dosen't exist" and i think it is also its because i have a new phone but then i tried it on my old phone and it gives my the same error so could it be that my account has been deleted? (using the android app at the latest uppdate as of today)

Anyone knows why it is happening?
#2 Maguss
(04-07-2017, 05:18 AM)xXParryXx Wrote: So here is the issue i havent played in the 2.0 alpha since febuary and now that i saw a new update has come out i wanted to check it out as it has the revamped combat system.

so i update the app and try to log in and i gives me "User dosen't exist" and i think it is also its because i have a new phone but then i tried it on my old phone and it gives my the same error so could it be that my account has been deleted? (using the android app at the latest uppdate as of today)

Anyone knows why it is happening?

Hello, no account has been deleted. Please send us a PM with your alpha key + username + desired password. We will reset it.
#3 xXParryXx
I have sent an pm and hope it can be resolved Smile
#4 Guido Oostermeijer
I've also sent a PM for a similar issue, devs might need to login with the Maguss profile instead of their own, since last online was april 14 Tongue