• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Random4586
Last month i subscribed for the "Maguss free Beta testing". So i didnt get the code so i think im not one of the happy people who can test the beta.

So i want to ask: Is it possible to pay the early testing-Key with a Paysafe-Card? If yes, how?
#2 Memnoich
(04-16-2017, 12:04 PM)Random4586 Wrote: Last month i subscribed for the "Maguss free Beta testing". So i didnt get the code so i think im not one of the happy people who can test the beta.

So i want to ask: Is it possible to pay the early testing-Key with a Paysafe-Card? If yes, how?

Currently the game is in alpha, and not expected to hit beta till at least the beginning of summer
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#3 Firefrost
HELP ME! orgive or excuse, the question can and not to you, and not your subject but I can not find the necessary site on a forum so I hope through you my question will reach responsible persons (I use the translator)
#4 Brabbelback
(04-18-2017, 02:23 PM)Firefrost Wrote: my question

What is your question?
[Image: giphy.gif]
#5 BlkSabbath74
(04-18-2017, 02:51 PM)Brabbelback Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 02:23 PM)Firefrost Wrote: my question

What is your question?

Bridge Keeper/Old Man from Scene 27: What is your Favorite Color?
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#6 Brabbelback
(04-18-2017, 06:26 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: Bridge Keeper/Old Man from Scene 27: What is your Favorite Color?

Blue.
#7 BlkSabbath74
(04-18-2017, 07:14 PM)Brabbelback Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 06:26 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: Bridge Keeper/Old Man from Scene 27: What is your Favorite Color?

Blue.

Bridge Keeper/Old Man from Scene 27: What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#8 Brabbelback
(04-19-2017, 03:00 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote: Bridge Keeper/Old Man from Scene 27: What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?

Arthur from Scene 27:  What do you mean?  An African or European swallow?