• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Arrival of the Ashlander

#1 ValenMorcaine
new to the game and the forums. been eyeing this game for a long time. i decided to use the name of the character/role playing persona i created for Morrowind. i go by the name of Valen Morcaine : Ashlander/Morag Tong/Rogue Telvanni

i look forward to meeting you all, and dueling, exploring magical mythos and delving dungeons!
#2 Maguss
(05-16-2017, 09:53 PM)ValenMorcaine Wrote: new to the game and the forums. been eyeing this game for a long time. i decided to use the name of the character/role playing persona i created for Morrowind. i go by the name of Valen Morcaine : Ashlander/Morag Tong/Rogue Telvanni

i look forward to meeting you all, and dueling, exploring magical mythos and delving dungeons!
Welcome. Nice to have you in game Wink
#3 ValenMorcaine
thank you, the game does have plenty of things for me to see. i love that i can actually plan a trip out and about and see all sorts of variety. it made showing the game off pretty easy. will come in handy when i start getting into the pvp stuff. still a fledgling in this so far!
#4 Maguss
(05-17-2017, 12:33 AM)ValenMorcaine Wrote: thank you, the game does have plenty of things for me to see. i love that i can actually plan a trip out and about and see all sorts of variety. it made showing the game off pretty easy. will come in handy when i start getting into the pvp stuff. still a fledgling in this so far!

I hope you will enjoy the game. We will keep adding new and fresh content. A new update is coming soon Smile