• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Jotun
Hi Guys.

The new update was just released. When i open the game it's stuck on "update to continue playing"  Should the game not auto update? Am i missing something?

Thanks.
#2 faecarnifex
So I was able to get it loaded.  After it random crashed out of my first log in.  It is creating mini 2-3 second load screens every 15 seconds.  The screen Says Traveling right under the graphic . At the bottom it says loading.  When I first logged in you could see all the regular stuff except the monsters move now.  (Like it)  Second time I logged in there was nothing on the map but a treasure chest which I promptly grabbed.  This is when the recurring mini load screen started.  After a total of a couple minutes it loaded monsters and resources.  A couple seconds later it crashed again.
#3 BlkSabbath74
(05-19-2017, 03:14 PM)Jotun Wrote: Hi Guys.

The new update was just released. When i open the game it's stuck on "update to continue playing"  Should the game not auto update? Am i missing something?

Thanks.

You have to go to the place where you uploaded the app from and either update it or uninstall and reinstall it.
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#4 Jotun
It was a Testflight invite i received. I'll check there. Thanks guys.

I am on IOS 10.3.2. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. No luck. There is also no option to update via Testflight.