• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 laszlowaty
Greetings! I bought the game yesterday and I enjoy it very much. I have however one small problem - it seems that I cannot find any kind of tutorial (I know in-game tutorial was disabled). Still - missing any info on stats and basic gameplay makes it a bit harder to enjoy. 

How does duels work? If I see duel icon in my area, does it mean someone from nearby is looking for the duel, or just anyone from the world?

(How do I unlock additional slots in my deck? Smile )
#2 Maguss
(05-21-2017, 08:26 AM)laszlowaty Wrote: Greetings! I bought the game yesterday and I enjoy it very much. I have however one small problem - it seems that I cannot find any kind of tutorial (I know in-game tutorial was disabled). Still - missing any info on stats and basic gameplay makes it a bit harder to enjoy. 

How does duels work? If I see duel icon in my area, does it mean someone from nearby is looking for the duel, or just anyone from the world?

(How do I unlock additional slots in my deck? Smile )

Hey, great to have you. 1. If you see Duel Icon on the map it means somebody pressed "Duel" button and now you can fight him. If there will be a player around you(around you in real life) you will see his pin on the map and can challenge him by clicking on his pin. 2. You unlock additional slots by leveling up. Click on your avatar picutre, then skills and then find Player Level. Click on that and you will see all the perks. Have fun!
#3 laszlowaty
Cool, thanks!