• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swiss Magic Community

#11 ypernollet
Hello there im fromthe center of switzerland. Nice stuff that we have some other players. And hopefully theyll translate it to german :-)
#12 QuantumSnow
(10-30-2016, 10:26 PM)ypernollet Wrote: Hello there im fromthe center of switzerland. Nice stuff that we have some other players. And hopefully theyll translate it to german :-)
Translations are planned but not a high priority right now.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#13 Rah
Hi! Zurich here Smile
#14 Profundae
Hi and welcome!
#15 Rah
(11-15-2016, 03:37 PM)Profundae Wrote: Hi and welcome!
Quick question for all you Swiss Magi out there: 

which Guild are planning on picking? do you think that it might be advantageous to be in the same one in the beginning? or is it maybe the opposite: it might be good to have a varied field to even out each other's weaknesses.

I remember in the beginnings of POGO it was almost impossible to get anywhere without another player on the same team.
#16 Profundae
(11-20-2016, 05:07 PM)Rah Wrote: Quick question for all you Swiss Magi out there: 

which Guild are planning on picking? do you think that it might be advantageous to be in the same one in the beginning? or is it maybe the opposite: it might be good to have a varied field to even out each other's weaknesses.

I remember in the beginnings of POGO it was almost impossible to get anywhere without another player on the same team.

I guess I'll go for the Fellowship of Wizardry.
#17 Sirixy
hallo Leute, eine neue Spielerin aus dem Berneroberland ist da Smile
Wieso schreiben hier alle englisch wenn wir doch aus der Schweiz sind??
Grüsse Sirixy