• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swiss Magic Community

Brick
#1 Enorax
Hello All Smile

I wanted to start a Thread to search for other Maguss Player from Switzerland, too Team up and start a strong Swiss Magician Guild Wink

Just write in this Thread or PM me, maybe we could open a FB Group if we find some Players which are interested in something like that.

Greetings from Basel

PS. Thanks to the Maguss Team and all the Backers to let this happen.
#2 QuantumSnow
Hi Enorax and welcome here Smile. BlackHellion is from Bern Wink.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#3 BlackHellion
Hello my fellow swiss! Finaly im not the only one
From the Darknes we come. And when you see us coming, then you are better than the most.
#4 Profundae
Hi everyone,

I live just outside of Bern. Nice to see some people from Switzerland here.
I'm still deciding if I should go for a wand or not. I don't really see myself waving a wand in public...
#5 BlackHellion
Welcome to the comunity, Profundae!! nice to see someone who lives nearby!
From the Darknes we come. And when you see us coming, then you are better than the most.
#6 Enorax
Hi Smile so BlackHellion found a spell casting Buddy, so where are my Brothers or Sisters in spell casting from nearby my place Wink

About the Wand I would not bother me so much with what people may think of you if they se you swirl a wand around, I am running around with the Pokemon go watch since weeks and even some people started a conversation with me only because of this thing Wink
#7 BlackHellion
I also dont bother about the wand... Ok, I also walk the streets all day with black coat so...
#8 Profundae
(10-27-2016, 04:31 PM)BlackHellion Wrote: I also dont bother about the wand... Ok, I also walk the streets all day with black coat so...

Ebrietas Maguss meet? :p
#9 BlackHellion
I will be there tomorrow for thr halloween party. And probably also this evening ..
#10 Profundae
Hmm, maybe the wand for some cute moves in the living room, haha!