• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alpha Release ETA

#1 Deinara
I'm really excited for the alpha and I was wondering when it would open. Theres so many different time zones, and Indiegogo isnt precise (also idk if it will be released right at the end of the campaign)

So I was wondering if anyone had a more precise idea of when it will be released so I know if I'll be able to play tomorrow or wait till monday (approx GMT would be good since sometimes dates dont match up). Smile
#2 Maguss
(11-20-2016, 02:20 AM)Deinara Wrote: I'm really excited for the alpha and I was wondering when it would open. Theres so many different time zones, and Indiegogo isnt precise (also idk if it will be released right at the end of the campaign)

So I was wondering if anyone had a more precise idea of when it will be released so I know if I'll be able to play tomorrow or wait till monday (approx GMT would be good since sometimes dates dont match up). Smile

Good question. We will specify the date and time today Smile
#3 Josh Hayes
Awesome this is so exciting I can't wait to get out there and start playing my friend is so jeleous I got the alpha. Thank you guys for talking to us the community so much and answering all our questions
#4 Starius
Ah man, I just realized that with 18 hours left to go on the campaign, there's a significant time difference for me.  Alpha for me won't start till tomorrow.  Dodgy

Hope it will be another slow day at work. Wink
#5 Maguss
(11-20-2016, 01:19 PM)Josh Hayes Wrote: Awesome this is so exciting I can't wait to get out there and start playing my friend is so jeleous I got the alpha. Thank you guys for talking to us the community so much and answering all our questions

No problem Smile
#6 zatokar
It's not yet official guys but according to what we are still missing in app and some final polishing the app will be launched in about 24 hours from now. Making it 7:00pm Greenwich time.
Maguss Founder
#7 Deinara
Ok cool thanks Smile see everyone then.
#8 Manaricelle
Really excited, I hope everything goes smoothly for the Alpha.
[Image: pkQYYHo.gif]
#9 Doug Styles
Will alpha be live straight after indigogo campaign ends?
#10 jhamm
(11-21-2016, 07:43 AM)Doug Styles Wrote: Will alpha be live straight after indigogo campaign ends?

Please look a few comments above you, the man Zatokar has the answer. He is founder and CEO btw.