• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alpha suggestions & improvements

#1 zatokar
Hi guys, I am making this thread as we want to hear from you your first impressions and your suggestions on how to make the game better and more fun. We would appreciate if you wouldn't spam this thread with regular ongoing conversations between each other, but rather write straight to the point what would you like to improve in the game. (if you want us to be able to read it and not loose track)

Thanks! Smile
Maguss Founder
#2 Vernon Shacklebolt
Would like to see Google login, similar to FB login.
#3 SorcererofAvalon
Well, for starters, the menu button is just a big blank square in the bottom middle of the screen, and my main issue is that my back button on my Galaxy S6 edge doesn't work, so I have to restart the game every time I open a menu.
#4 Maguss
(11-24-2016, 11:34 AM)SorcererofAvalon Wrote: Well, for starters, the menu button is just a big blank square in the bottom middle of the screen, and my main issue is that my back button on my Galaxy S6 edge doesn't work, so I have to restart the game every time I open a menu.

There is a back button. But the problem of blank square is known to us. If you open the menu, the X is right above the inventory. If you click on the Inventory, for example, the X is at the bottom of the screen in the middle. Working on that issue.
#5 SorcererofAvalon
(11-24-2016, 11:42 AM)Maguss Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:34 AM)SorcererofAvalon Wrote: Well, for starters, the menu button is just a big blank square in the bottom middle of the screen, and my main issue is that my back button on my Galaxy S6 edge doesn't work, so I have to restart the game every time I open a menu.

There is a back button. But the problem of blank square is known to us. If you open the menu, the X is right above the inventory. If you click on the Inventory, for example, the X is at the bottom of the screen in the middle. Working on that issue.

Okay, it doesn't appear on the screen once you enter the screen but if I touch the screen at the bottom middle, it does go back.
#6 Maguss
(11-24-2016, 11:59 AM)SorcererofAvalon Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:42 AM)Maguss Wrote:

Okay, it doesn't appear on the screen once you enter the screen but if I touch the screen at the bottom middle, it does go back.

Aware of that. It's on our todo list.
#7 Seraphina985
The scan gesture isn't covered in tutorial leading several people to ask in forum about it. Maybe should be added in the tutorial right before the ingredient collection would make sense, show the user the gesture and have them use it to make the tutorial ingredients spawn.
#8 Maguss
(11-24-2016, 12:24 PM)Seraphina985 Wrote: The scan gesture isn't covered in tutorial leading several people to ask in forum about it. Maybe should be added in the tutorial right before the ingredient collection would make sense, show the user the gesture and have them use it to make the tutorial ingredients spawn.

We do realize that. That is a great suggestion. Will work on that Smile
#9 Nicolas
Hello there Smile here's a few bugs and suggestions I've found for the moment ^^

HOME :
*In scan mode, add the ability to tap on a combat icon
*Hit area for the combat icon should be larger
*The notification button (exclamation mark) does nothing when the menu is not opened
*In the "Invite to duel" popup, tapping on "Decline" does not close the popup automatically
*In the "Invite to duel" popup, hit area for "Accept" and "Decline" should be larger since the tap is not always registered.
*Player's gold should be seen at the top right hand corner everytime, not only when opening the menu
*Combat icons often disappear too quickly
SKILLS MENU
*Add the ability to swipe left or right to change the type of skills
*Add the ability to tap on the title,description or the XP bar of a skill to open its popup menu
INVENTORY
*The two icons at the bottom right are not very clear (use and sell). Maybe add a text beneath it.
*When selling an item, add the ability to sell more than one item.
SHOP
*Add the price of purchase when buying more than one item
COMBATS
*Wizards do not seem to drop any gold
*Loosing sound is the same as the "new combat" sound
#10 Kryllosc
There should be tutorials on duels,