• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#21 dhyde79
(11-16-2016, 11:50 PM)Deinara Wrote: More like a restriction on the number of battles you can enter (for example 1 pvp 'energy' replenishes every 30 (or whatever) minutes)

Its annoying since with that system you cant play the game when you want to and are free sometimes.

you mean no candy crush style "lives"....I fully agree and support this sentiment that it's annoying and shouldn't find its way into this game....
#22 BlkSabbath74
(09-15-2016, 06:30 PM)Lane Michael Allen Wrote: Also if you guys make character customization YOU MUST allow cross gender clothing. Let female model clothing be put on males and vice versa. It will greatly increase customization.

I can't remember EVER playing a game where there was gender specific clothing or equipment (except for the Broad Sword and Chainmail Bikini in Munchkin). The same armor/clothing looks masculine on male models, feminine on female models. If I have EVER played a game where this was not the case, I can't remember it. I'm not sure why this would be an issue worth mentioning.

(12-13-2016, 03:12 PM)Nektarios Karagiannis Wrote: This looks so amazing! Feels like an actual MMO set in the real world, Can't wait long enough to the release!

Yes, it really is amazing how many different elements this brings together. Coming from the opposite side of the tracks, this game seems like a globally coordinated and supported LARP to me. This game should be Game of the Year when it comes out, just based on how many different gaming styles and options that it will bring together.
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny