• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

M.A.G.I.C. Youtube channel

#1 Memnoich
I decided to separate into a different threads so as to not keep spamming DarkFae's as I upload new videos. 

I have created the:
Maguss
Augmented
Gaming
Information
Channel

This channel will be a weekly informational channel, with tutorials, system reviews, as well as a weekly update burst on the Game, Community, and things to look forward to. I'll admit, I'm new to this, so will look at any suggestion, and help people are willing to offer. Hopefully it will be filled with information the community can use, and continue to get game information out. I will update this thread as I post new videos.

Most of this video was recorded before the the 01/11/2017 game update. Enjoy.
[Image: splitter.png]

[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#2 Memnoich
New Video up:

Ok, watch it if you want, but there were some issues with the volume and some of the video didn't compile right, so I will be working on it some more to try and fix these issues and recompiling it.

02/02/2017
I have reloaded the video after cleaning it up some and recompiling. I did learn a few things, like you can't use a bluetooth headset to record audio for a video, so I have some new equipment on the way, in the meantime, I will be trying other things to see what works, thanks for bearing with me.
#3 Memnoich
New Brewing System review is up, come check it out!

#4 Lilithian
Great job Memnoich, keep this up. Smile Looking forward for more! Oh and thx..I now feel that at least some1 noticed my Kirito-like beater experience in pre-wipe build. (Anime fans will understand)

I honestly expected eternal Glory for hitting 50. :'D silly me

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#5 Memnoich
Thanks, I'm hoping to keep it going, and just work on getting better with it. I'm glad you liked the videos.
#6 Lilithian
Currently trying to gather community opinions about drop system overall and its possible future Smile Will add once enough info piles up. Smile

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#7 Memnoich
In order to separate the M.A.G.I.C. videos from my own personal, I have created a channel specifically for them. I will be migrating the older videos over later as I have time, but I have posted a new video to the channel to get things started.
M.A.G.I.C. Episode Alpha .02

#8 Memnoich
New Episode of M.A.G.I.C. is up:

#9 Memnoich
New training video for the Updated combat system is now uploaded: