• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Dungeons Of The Underworld

#1 Maguss
The world is in danger. What has been once safely locked, broke out. The darkness is about to return and there is only one way to stop it.

Fight the Underworld.

A place where bad meets evil and death whispers into your ears.
Only the bravest few would ever dare to go there. The fewer would expect to return.
Are you the one who has what it takes?
Then listen carefully.

To get into the Underworld and explore its numerous dungeons follow the prompts on the map. After you find one, you will have to cast series of specific glyphs that are displayed on the dungeon doors. When casted successfully you may enter the dungeon and follow the highlighted path. In a case you stray from the prescribed route you automatically exit the dungeon.  You may re-enter the dungeon by back tracking to the point of entry and begin again. The dungeon is occupied by monsters that can't be seen outside and the further you proceed the more difficult and hideous they become. At the end of every dungeon you will find a surprise.
An original boss that you may decide to fight or flee away from.

Try to make it through!
[Image: b99980b60dd3594157b50fee443188bd.png]
#2 Dunkard
Awesome Smile
maybe implement a timer to get back in the dungeon.
because gps glitches are common and it would be very unfair to have to repeat the whole dungeon because the phone glitches. Smile
#3 zatokar
(09-27-2016, 03:36 PM)Dunkard Wrote: Awesome Smile
because gps glitches are common and it would be very unfair to have to repeat the whole dungeon because the phone glitches. Smile

We have that covered Wink
Maguss Founder
#4 Dunkard
(09-27-2016, 10:04 PM)zatokar Wrote:

you guys are just awesome Smile
#5 zatokar
(09-27-2016, 10:05 PM)Dunkard Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 10:04 PM)zatokar Wrote:

you guys are just awesome Smile

Thank you man, glad to hear that! Hope you stay with us and make this game and its community amazing! Smile
Maguss Founder
#6 Dunkard
i definetly will.
you can't imagine hiw hyped i am already are haha
i already wondered is there any way to actually help creating the game?
besides advertising it and being active in the community?
#7 zatokar
(09-28-2016, 09:57 AM)Dunkard Wrote: i definetly will.

Thank you for that! 

Currently not much, we will be soon seeking for 3D designers and animators as well as artists for UI and characters. However the most important right now is to approach journalists to write about Maguss and spread the word among friends Smile
Maguss Founder
#8 QuantumSnow
(09-28-2016, 12:44 PM)zatokar Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 09:57 AM)Dunkard Wrote: i definetly will.

Thank you for that! 

Currently not much, we will be soon seeking for 3D designers and animators as well as artists for UI and characters. However the most important right now is to approach journalists to write about Maguss and spread the word among friends Smile

Challenge accepted Big Grin.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#9 Memnoich
You open the door and then follow the path to the boss, will you see the path when you enter, or just the next waypoint, much like dungeon exploring where you don’t know where you are going till you get there?
Will there be items that can only be found in Dungeons?
Will Dungeons be linear, or with there be some with multiple paths, something that could take a group several hours to explore?

Quote:The dungeon is occupied by monsters that can't be seen outside and the further you proceed the more difficult and hideous they become.
From this it sounds like, once you enter the dungeon, you will see dungeon specific monsters and not any of the Naturally spawning monsters.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#10 Krista
Will the dungeon routes be following roads, paths, trails, etc? From the image above it looks to be following roads and I just want to make sure. After all it would be disappointing to find an entrance and not be able to follow the path because of obstacles in the way or private property.