• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#11 Lilithian
(02-16-2017, 05:39 PM)zatokar Wrote: Added one more security layer, lets see if that helps.

So far it has been better past few days. There is less bots for sure. There were just 4 during past 24 hours Smile
Lets hope this keeps up!

The biggest troublemaker atm is SeonghooXXX(x stands for numbers), consider sniping his IP if possible.

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#12 Memnoich
it doesn't work under IE, but at least under Chrome, you can click on a user's picture in one of their threads, at the bottom you will see IP Logged. You can click on that and it will give you the IP of the account, as well as allow you to search for users/post attached to that IP. I had been trying to keep track of IP's to see what kind of pattern may emerge, to see if there is a subnet that is used often.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#13 BlkSabbath74
(02-07-2017, 01:46 PM)zatokar Wrote: We were attacked once again so we had to increase the security. It will be a little annoying to type in the captcha every time you want to make a post, but it's a fair trade off. We'll keep monitoring it.

I was so excited to see so many new posts last night in my email, then realized they were spam.

What are these guys even hoping to accomplish? Do they not realize that very few of us, if any, can read Korean?

Maybe they are uber-Pokemon fans and they realize that when Maguss goes live, it is going to pwn Pokémon Go...and it terrifies them...Wink
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#14 Maguss
(04-11-2017, 01:01 PM)BlkSabbath74 Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 01:46 PM)zatokar Wrote: We were attacked once again so we had to increase the security. It will be a little annoying to type in the captcha every time you want to make a post, but it's a fair trade off. We'll keep monitoring it.

I was so excited to see so many new posts last night in my email, then realized they were spam.

What are these guys even hoping to accomplish? Do they not realize that very few of us, if any, can read Korean?

Maybe they are uber-Pokemon fans and they realize that when Maguss goes live, it is going to pwn Pokémon Go...and it terrifies them...Wink

It is very annoying. We do realize it makes browsing forum not a very pleasant experience but we can't let them post here.