Device:
Nexus 6P
Android 7.1.1
Kernel ofic. Google 3.10.73-g4cd47b6
#22 ReaRespawn
(12-21-2016, 09:21 AM)Ereniemis Wrote: App crashes after 2-10s

Try to turn off GPS
#23 Seabhacsuil
I have a problem running the app. If I have GPS on, the game crashes at launch. If I turn it off, I can launch and log in, but I cannot see the items for the potion. I once managed to launch the game with GPS but it crashed when I launched the tutorial and the game tried to load the map.

Acer Liquid Zest Plus
Android 6.0
#24 ReaRespawn
Same here.
Crash with GPS.
No crash, but no ingredients for potion without GPS.

Samsung Note 3
SM-N9005
Android 5.0
#25 PowEsia
I don't succeed to register and I don't have any idea of why... it's just said registration unsuccessful.. help me please.
#26 Tereza Kulovaná
(12-21-2016, 09:45 AM)PowEsia Wrote: I don't succeed to register and I don't have any idea of why... it's just said registration unsuccessful.. help me please.

Devs are working on it, it's kniwn issue. Wait for the fix. Watch carefully Early testing section of the forum and Alpha 2.0.
#27 Redjack
Hey guys,

I just received my e-mail with my alpha key but when i try to register it says registration failed but doesnt say why

Can you help please?
#28 ruil
nothing from the failed registration problem? i've tryed all kind of passwords (as reads on some treads...) but nothing...hoping that it will fix early...
#29 Tereza Kulovaná
(12-21-2016, 11:47 AM)ruil Wrote: nothing from the failed registration problem? i've tryed all kind of passwords (as reads on some treads...) but nothing...hoping that it will fix early...

Not yet, but devs know about the issue. Watch the Early testing part of forum for updates.
#30 YukiUnicorn
Same Prolem with crashing when GPS is on and not seeing the ingredients.
Device:
Alcatel Pop 4s
Android 6.0

Same Prolem with crashing when GPS is on and not seeing the ingredients.
Device:
Alcatel Pop 4s
Android 6.0