(01-12-2017, 01:21 AM)Meterian Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 12:53 AM)Maguss Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 12:52 AM)Meterian Wrote: ...So what exactly changed with this update? Doesn't seem like you removed any of the bugs I'm familiar with
What are those bugs?
- Sometimes get message "one of your party is offline" when pressing duel button
- countdown graphic freezes if menu is closed while playing, making it impossible to press duel button again
- Settings reset to default values
- *new* potion ingredients appear as ginger instead of their own (in past seen ironwood bark do this, currently rosewater is doing this)
- map switches N/S when following phone orientation, & still twitches
- game freezes for ~3 to 5 seconds when entering or exiting submenus (inventory, craft, spells, quests, shop)
- game slows down considerably when opening/hiding notifications
These are just the ones that are easy to confirm, unable to easily check interaction out of circle & spellcasting bugs
I know you have been focusing on the more important bugs like lost duels & unable to cast bugs and haven't gotten around to these lesser ones but it's starting to seem like no progress is being made; could you please post a changelog of things you have done on the forums with each update. This would also let us testers know what to check or expect while playing
Thanks for all the info. We will try to quick fix all the bugs you mentioned but please, bear in mind we are an indie studio not Niantic. We have limited personal and financial resources. We don't have an army of developers working on a game. The past few days we have been working on game almost non-stop, developing, changing the game system, writing the story. It is not for the lack of commitment that some of the bugs havent been fixed yet. Moreover, before the next update we will release a changelog.