• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT, NEW UPDATE AND A LOUD SURPRISE!

#11 Lilithian
So far looking good!

I see that many bugs regarding map communication were fixed.

New update is a bit unstable, but thats to be expected.

I like the new player progression implementation! The exp gain is more balanced. However, the "big" monsters need to reward more base experience. Just to balance out time spent-exp gained. Id also love to see different gold drops based on monster type.

I LOVE the theme music! It reminds me of Runescape somehow :´)

Stay positive guys, the game is slowly, but surely progressing.

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#12 Maguss
(01-12-2017, 01:21 AM)Meterian Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 12:53 AM)Maguss Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 12:52 AM)Meterian Wrote: ...So what exactly changed with this update? Doesn't seem like you removed any of the bugs I'm familiar with

What are those bugs?

- Sometimes get message "one of your party is offline" when pressing duel button
 - countdown graphic freezes if menu is closed while playing, making it impossible to press duel button again
- Settings reset to default values
- *new* potion ingredients appear as ginger instead of their own (in past seen ironwood bark do this, currently rosewater is doing this)
 - map switches N/S when following phone orientation, & still twitches
 - game freezes for ~3 to 5 seconds when entering or exiting submenus (inventory, craft, spells, quests, shop)
- game slows down considerably when opening/hiding notifications

These are just the ones that are easy to confirm, unable to easily check interaction out of circle  & spellcasting bugs

I know you have been focusing on the more important bugs like lost duels & unable to cast bugs and haven't gotten around to these lesser ones but it's starting to seem like no progress is being made; could you please post a changelog of things you have done on the forums with each update. This would also let us testers know what to check or expect while playing

Thanks for all the info. We will try to quick fix all the bugs you mentioned but please, bear in mind we are an indie studio not Niantic. We have limited personal and financial resources. We don't have an army of developers working on a game. The past few days we have been working on game almost non-stop, developing, changing the game system, writing the story. It is not for the lack of commitment that some of the bugs havent been fixed yet. Moreover, before the next update we will release a changelog.
#13 Captain_kiwii
Wow, 8 months... That's a blow. That's almost a year =/
Tough for us as for you, the release of the game would surely be the time to sell the more wands.
#14 plc#1
(01-12-2017, 12:17 AM)Maguss Wrote: No more missing resources(no more question marks)

Lizard Toe is still a ?

--------
Setting:
Iphone 6s  iOS 10.2 /LTE or strong wifi (200mbits)
reinstalled: 5 times (once a day)

It's impossible to play atm Sad
- Game stucks after pressing the scan button at the "Loading Screen" (game restart) very often
- map is empty (game restart) very often
- duelling monster --> fight button isn't working (95% of all time)
- duelling monster --> fight button is working (5%) but glyphs are not being recognized
- can't test pvp - no "player with same available" since a while
- collecting the leafs - but no popup appears which one
iPhone 6s 10.2 / OnePlus One 6.0.1
#15 Lilithian
Could we get downloadable form of soundtrack in appropriate sound format?

Please? Big Grin

Void shadow assassin of Highmoon brotherhood

Achieved lvl 50 in Alpha 2.0 on 27.1.2017

Device info:
Archos 55 diamond Selfie
Android 6.0.1

Maguss - CZ FAN facebook community admin. PM me for invite Smile

#16 Memnoich
lol, maybe once the store opens up.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]