• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#1 Maguss
Once there were many of them.
Now there are few. Wizards. Watchmen of the balance in the world.
The time has come to revive the old tradition.

Unite again!

[Image: wizkqv2piemqgk89ditp.jpg]

At the start of the game, you can join one of the 4 Orders. Each one of them follows a different ideology and has its own unique characteristics. Pick one you like the most, earn Order points and reach the top of the rankings. There will be some minor benefits for each Order by default, the rest depends on players themselves to invest Order points in to gain extra bonuses. Orders offer many benefits including shop where you can buy items for Order points, access to the Order specific spells and, most importantly, an opportunity to find friendship and fun.
#2 Helly25
I've been thinking about it for quite some time and I picked the Circle Of The Guiled for myself Smile
It sounds lika a Ravenclaw - Slytherin mix. ^^
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.
#3 Cosmang
(10-15-2016, 12:21 PM)Helly25 Wrote: I've been thinking about it for quite some time and I picked the Circle Of The Guiled for myself Smile
Hmm, I have chosen the Fellowship
Well, good luck to you! Smile

(10-15-2016, 12:39 PM)Cosmang Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 12:21 PM)Helly25 Wrote: I've been thinking about it for quite some time and I picked the Circle Of The Guiled for myself Smile
Hmm, I have chosen the Fellowship
Well, good luck to you! Smile
Though, the circle is on my 2nd place, Im a slytherin, and Im as smart as a ravenclaw!
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#4 jhamm
I'm a Ravenclaw, but I like to use my intelligence to be sneaky and strategise. You'll never see me coming.
High Moon Brotherhood for me!
#5 zatokar
I can't decide at all. I was first thinking the Circle of the Guiled, but then I realized I am sometimes perfectionist as guys from Order of Enthrallment and then again I was always playing characters in RPG games like assassins and these kinds of stealthy ones just like the High Moon Brotherhood. And to finalize, I also like Fellowship of Wizardry because they've got something precious that they protect and they most likely have the purest form of the magic. Ahh help me here ;D
Maguss Founder
#6 jhamm
You as a member of the high moon brotherhood will keep an eye out for the other guilds. The other guilds are foolish, they act before they think and start wars, that will only lessen their numbers. You will do no such thing. You'll win the fight the second you start it.
As you wait in the shadows you see a member of the order of the enthrallment guild, they stand proud clad in red. You wait until he has his back turned, maybe he has more raw magic power than you, but what does that matter when they'll not even see you coming?

You quickly begin to levitate both money and potion ingredients out of his bag, he won't need them where he is going. You keep following him, while the night makes everything darker and darker. You see him meeting what looks like a member of another guild. It's the Fellowship of wizardry, they talk for a minute and then a fight starts. It looks like an argument started about the proper use of magic.
You watch while the wizards display a great show of magic, the light from the spells soars through the sky and lights up the night. They begin to tire each other out, the man from the fellowship of wizardry seems to be getting exhausted faster, though.

As the fight is about to end, you finally show yourself. Or rather that's what would be happening if they had time to react.
You quickly send two cutting charms flying towards the wizards, both hit critical spots and the duel ends.

"Watch out for the guild in the shadows" you whisper as you collect your loot.

It's fun writing small stories like this, I still like the other guilds. I'm writing as if in the head of a member of the high moon brotherhood. I hope that what I think the guild represents is mostly correct. Smile
#7 zatokar
Haha this is so cool man. I am not taking any sides here, but I love such short stories. It got me into the Maguss mood which is great I think Smile What others think? Tell us or make your own stories here about orders, it will enhance this thread.
Maguss Founder
#8 Helly25
That was an awesome story jhamm! I shall write one about the Guiled (yes, shortening the name for convenience reasons) too when I get the time!
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.
#9 Memnoich
have to say, Highmoon is where I'll find myself. To paraphrase Robert A. Heinlein, "Magic is nothing to be ashamed of, but do it in private, and wash your hands afterwards".
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#10 Cosmang
Really good story
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!