• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Will beta accounts carry over

Information
#1 Vandigan
Hi there,

Just wondering for those that get the beta access will players who purchase that option still retain all they have when the game is fully launched?
#2 Cosmang
(10-17-2016, 12:08 AM)Vandigan Wrote: Hi there,

Just wondering for those that get the beta access will players who purchase that option still retain all they have when the game is fully launched?
No, the Beta phase Will only be for testing, you will keep the Premium part but all progress you have made will be lost.
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#3 QuantumSnow
(10-17-2016, 04:34 AM)Cosmang Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 12:08 AM)Vandigan Wrote: Hi there,

No, the Beta phase Will only be for testing, you will keep the Premium part but all progress you have made will be lost.
But you will have your reward items available again after the wipe.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#4 Captain_kiwii
"But you will have your reward items available again after the wipe. "

That's good to know!
#5 BlackHellion
A question that poped up in my mind today: will there also be a wipe between the alpha and the beta?
From the Darknes we come. And when you see us coming, then you are better than the most.
#6 Cosmang
No one can play the alpha its going on right now Smile
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#7 BlackHellion
And what about the perk Alpha and Wand with closed alpha access on 10th November?
From the Darknes we come. And when you see us coming, then you are better than the most.
#8 Cosmang
Its canceled, I think but no it wouldnt cary over

Maybe its not canceled

Actually nope its not but it wont carry over
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

#9 Helly25
Ehm, Ondrej never said the Alpha in November is cancelled..
As far as I am informed everything is going according to plan. Alpha in November, Closed Beta starting in December and Open Beta in February.

Usually there are wipes between Alpha and Beta too, we'll see!
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.
#10 Cosmang
no, I know, I am just going crazy as usual XD

I meant there is no Beta in Novemeber it starts the 1st December
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell