Cannot play game with my late alpha key(TestFlight)

• I'm on an android phone....was all set to play the game a few days ago, and simply cannot access the game, as TestFlight is IOS only.

Very simple request here, If I cannot play the game, I request a refund.....This is seriously wierd stuff.
    My email is in my profile admins-Devs.

I do plan on playing the game on full release, but this whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.

• I think you should be able to redeem the key directly through Google Play.

• My problem is the email tells me to use TestFlight.

When I pull TestFlight via the play store nothing shows up.
    I'm excited for the app, but really just want to play the game.

Do you happen to know Muaguss support email?

• @chocobo
    I am playing on an Android phone and have been for some time now. I am not sure what the issue is and there are many of us that are testers that would love to help.

Have you gone to the Google play app store and downloaded the game? Then used your key to register and unlock the game for testing?

Please give us a shout out.

Welcome to the test crew 😉

Robyn Oakwise
    Fellowship of Wizardry
    Magus of the 15th Circle
    Division III Champion

• @robynoakwise

Yeah the game is downloaded.
    And yeah, I'd love to know what the hell is going on >_<

• @chocobo

The current version we are testing is the Alpha and open to Alpha testers until the Beta is open on or around September as far as I know. Did you buy the 30.00 Beta key?

Robyn Oakwise
    Fellowship of Wizardry
    Magus of the 16th Circle
    Division III Champion

• The one that cost me 30 bucks.....I wish i had known about Testflight beforehand, and I wouldn't have wasted my time spending $$$ on the key.

Just concerned that the actual release may be late this year or early next year.

Also, StanTheOilMan(Youtube channel) got me interested in the game ;)

• @chocobo
    You should get a second email with the Android information.

Robyn Oakwise
    Fellowship of Wizardry
    Magus of the 16th Circle
    Division III Champion

• @chocobo

The game quite fun even in its Alpha state. I look forward to the future of the gameplay.
    Robyn Oakwise
    Fellowship of Wizardry
    Magus of the 16th Circle
    Division III Champion

• @robynoakwise

That would be excellent news Robyn!

• @chocobo

As a side note, I had to check my spam folder to find the second email. 😉

Robyn Oakwise
    Fellowship of Wizardry
    Magus of the 16th Circle
    Division III Champion

• O.K,

Double checked, and I recieved 1 email, the day that I was supposed to get in the game:

Dive deep down into the fantasy. Play Maguss! A premier AR wizarding mobile MMORPG. Cast spells on your smartphone or using the Maguss Wand! Walk to raid dungeons and collect ingredients, study to learn spells, brew potions and fight to earn respect and glory. While the world is a stage, you are the lead actor.

Join the Order and compete for the top spot
    Cast mighty spells with your phone or channel magic through Maguss Wand
    Duel other wizards face to face or choose long distance mode
    Explore dungeons of the Underworld and embark on exciting quests
    Battle various creatures all around the globe
    Capture and tame wild monsters and make them stand by your side
    Master numerous professions from enchanting to potion brewing
    Visit long forgotten places and hunt for rare ingredients

The TestFlight app must be installed on your iOS device using 9.1 or later, or Apple TV using tvOS 9.0 or later.

In order to use Maguss, you agree that crash data as well as statistics about how you use Maguss will be provided to Maguss IVS and linked to your email address. Maguss IVS may contact you regarding this information. You should review the Terms and Conditions of the TestFlight program, as well as the terms, policies, and practices of Maguss IVS. Beta apps may crash or result in data loss.

So, just hoping someone can email me further info, as to what's going on, or if I should just put this game on the backburner, till I'm able to play it.

• @chocobo

That is the first one yes. The second one is from an Blind Old Troll. Not really but it reads that way. You can even email them back though keep in mind, they are in a different timezone.

Robyn Oakwise
    Fellowship of Wizardry
    Magus of the 16th Circle
    Division III Champion: 198pts

• @chocobo

From the email I received.

-snip-
    IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have purchased a perk on Indiegogo that contains an early access (Alpha Key) to the game, you will receive 2 emails. One is meant for iOS users and DOES NOT contain an Alpha key. The other email which sometimes gets sorted as spam or promotion email holds your key. Please try looking for it by searching for an email from no-reply@maguss.org. Thank you for your support & enjoy the game!
    -snip-

Hope it helps.

Robyn Oakwise

• @robynoakwise

Would you mind resending the email?

I checked & couldn't find anything in mhy spam folder.

Thanks

• O.k checked my indiegogo stuff:

InDemand9 - Late Closed Beta

Includes Early closed Beta access on 1st August + Founder-only starter ring “Ring of the Ancients” + Starter set of ingredients for crafting + Redeemable code worth $20 of magic dust + Instant upgrade to a Premium VIP account with no limitations + In-game title of “Neophyte Founder” + Your name in the backer credits!

• I bought august key alpha. After 2 days i got only Test flight option , iam on android phone, so was outside my intrest. No other mail was send to me. I contaced with Maguss on FB and have long talk. After this I get my key to game. Its realy wierd how this game keys are redestributed. Since yesterday i can play game. I Hope this are alpha problems and game will be run smother after while.

• Global Moderator

@chocobo Check your spam/junk mail folders and make sure it isn't in there. @RobynOakwise is not actually associated with the game other than being another tester, so she wouldn't be able to resend the Alpha key e-mail. If you are unable to find the E-mail with the Alpha key, then you will need to contact Maguss either through a PM on here or on FB. Include the E-mail you used to register, and any payment information you received showing a completed payment, to help them track down and make sure you get the correct alpha key.

• I have yet to receive any emails regarding this....unlike marquiz, I really don't want to mess with facebook....I'll just wait till open beta-official release.

Huge waste of time.

See you all in a few months or whenever live release is.

BtW Robyn, I appreciate the help, will just check here on the forums, and on the play store for any major news, Thank you :)

• Search in your email for Maguss the Alpha Key is there. I had the same problem.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.