OS version: Android 7.0
    App version: 0.1.1

[BUG INFO]
    Reported via in-game tool: No
    Random: No
    Repeatable: Yes
    Exploitable: No

What should happen:
    The Invocation spell Reflect says it should "Reflect upto 50 DMG taken this cycle back onto your opponent." I take this to mean that the next 50 damage I would take does not harm me, but is suffered by my opponent instead.

Also, there are some text issues in the description (see below).

What does actually happen:
    The spell correctly blocks the next 50 damage I would take, but no damage is done to my opponent. Their health bar is unaffected and no return damage is indicated in the battle log (the log does show Reflect blocking the damage from me).

Also, the spell description needs a space in the middle of "upto" (2nd word in the description) and the description is cut off after the words "E.g. if" so I cannot read the example.

Does this prevent you for playing further:
    No, but it makes Reflect pretty much a worse version of Absorb (more overheat, blocks less damage)

More information:
    This also affects the Tier II enemy Stone Giants (may be misremembering the name--big stony guys). They cast Reflect and block my damage, but I receive none in return.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.