reset / guild problem

• Hey guys,
    I've registered myself with an early beta/ alpha key.
    When i got to choose my house/guild my app closed, so I restarted the app,
    but unfotunatly i got randomely sorted into the green house.

my question:
    is there anything I can do to reset my account or change house? -or is the game reseting when we change to closed beta or final version?

Thanks in advance!
    -C

• @chrisrdph

There are a couple of options actually. A few replies are here on the forum as well as pointing out that there will be at least one, if not more, resets before release so you will have the opportunity to change your affiliation without having g to resort to some of the other options.

I hope this helps.

• In addition to above, you can message/mail them directly to change your alpha code to a new one. Your old account and progress will be lost, but you get to chose guild, character design and name again.

• Additionally, there have been a lot of changes within the game since the house/guild affiliation design. I am under the impression that there will be some kind of class assignments you can select/ work toward.

That being said, your guild/affiliation doesn't really change the gameplay since I believe you get access to the same spells no matter which group you joined.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.