Will progress be reset between beta and launch?

• The IndieGoGo tiers mention redeemable codes for certain amounts of magic dust. I know when testing games, moving from alpha to beta to release sometimes has full resets on progress and such. I'm just wondering if I'm about to pay $65 for the wand (Which is probably worth it for that much alone, less alone any other benefits you get for backing the IndieGoGo) and then have what I assume is the microtransaction currency I paid for be wiped before the game launches.

• The actual magic dust that is purchased in that package won't be awarded until the launch, similar to the Founder's items. I am under thr impression that any magic dust obtained between now and the reset will be lost as well, which is a bummer in that you might lose quite a bit!

• Thank you for letting me know! With that in mind I will most certainly be dropping some money for a wand, I was just worried that I would be tempted to drop my 40 dollars' worth of dust as soon as I got in. But it'll be a lot easier to enjoy the game without worrying about where my extra stuff goes if I don't have it to start. :p

• @joseph-edward-mazzella Be aware also that the wand release has been pushed back a bit per the developers in a Dev Update a few weeks back. That said, I definitely encourage you to buy one. I bought the $65 package myself and am excited for it whenever it gets here!

• @wildwolfsong Are dev updates posted publically or was that information you only found from buying the wand package? I'd like to absorb as much info as I can from the devs ahead of release. I'm probably still going to spring for a wand (my boyfriend is also interested in the game after I showed him some footage and talked about the wand), but I like to be as in the know as possible.

• Global Moderator

you can find a lot on their Facebook page as well as their twitter, But it does make it's way back to the forums as well.

• @joseph-edward-mazzella I also got an email that mentioned it, but I didn't start getting those until I paid for and activated my Alpha Key. I seem to get maybe one or two a month, though obviously that number can vary greatly. I would check their Facebook and Twitter accounts as that's the best way to get information!

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.