Favourite spell combinations?

• Hey, what are your favourite spell combinations for 2, 3, 5, 7 and 10 slots?
    Mine are so far(lvl 22):

• 2 Slots: Magic Arrow(T1, Sorcery) and Heal Light Wounds(T1, Incantations)
    • 3 Slots: Energetic Strike(T2, Sorcery), Heal Light Wounds(T1, Incantations) and Drain HP(T2, Dark Arts)
    • 5 Slots: Drain HP(T2, Dark Arts), Cloudkill(T4, Sorcery), Bleed(T3, Sorcery),
      Cool Breeze(T3, Incantations), Mirrored Destiny(T2, Invocation)

Tell me, i'm curious :)

• are you trying to paint a bullseye on yourself?

lol..

MD is a bugged spell. and a known exploit (mentioned in both facebook and under the bug/exploit list in this forum).
    Using Exploitative/bugged spells is generally frowned upon in the forum.

• @tc4237

MD is a bugged spell. and a known exploit (mentioned in both facebook and under the bug/exploit list in this forum).
    Using Exploitative/bugged spells is generally frowned upon in the forum.

Ups... I didn't know that. I won't use it anymore

• Slot 1: Numbness, to kill healing

Slot 2: Bleed

Slot 3: Open Wounds

Slot 4: Drain HP

Slot 5: Creeping Death

I spread more dots than chicken pox!

• @amir-ali
    Hi amir. That is an intimidating memorization set.

A simple 2 slots T1 spell called Willpower would be your nemesis. It shuts down most Dark Arts spells/DoT debuff's.

I think it, the Willpower spell, could use a nudge towards perhaps a higher heat cost though you still have to stay on top of it as a self buff and it will not stop a Mirror Cursed debuff moved back to you.

Great thread! I look forward to dueling you.

• I've been trying to figure this out myself, thanks guys! Does belonging to one faction above the other give perks to certain spells?

• @benton-cartwright-frisse

Not at this time though it looks like we may see that feature soon by reading the FB page with the addition of classes.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.