I have some doubts...

• NEW DOUBT:

How can I use the beans during the brewing? I try to use it but I can´t

OLD DOUBTS:
    How to get more space in the spell slot? - ANSWERED
    The people of the duels: Should opponents of duels be close to or can they be world-wide? - ANSWERED
    Where is my magic dust? I didn´t recive anyone... - ANSWERED
    Where is my Ring of the Acient? - ANSWERED

• @asmodeus I can only answer the first bit. You get more spell slots as you level (10, 20, 30, etc).

• @toirneach thank you very much 4 ur answer! I bought the maguss + wand + 40$ magic dust + ring of the acient.. etc

1. You get more spell slots as you level up (every 10 levels)

2. Duels are currently world-wide, because there aren’t enough players who paid for Alpha

3. You will get both your dust and your Ring Of The Ancients right after the last wipe, so you don’t lose it when Maguss resets. I would guess it’s either in Open Beta or when it launches officially.

• And....

You can duel a nearby person, if you find one.
    Some users here are playing with their family.

• @eru said in I have some doubts...:

You get more spell slots as you level up (every 10 levels)

Duels are currently world-wide, because there aren’t enough players who paid for Alpha

You will get both your dust and your Ring Of The Ancients right after the last wipe, so you don’t lose it when Maguss resets. I would guess it’s either in Open Beta or when it launches officially.

I still have not found any duelist player ... Oh god, does that mean that when I quit the game I will lose all my progress?

• This post is deleted!

• @asmodeus Maybe it's just your timezone, I don't know. I've stopped playing and I'm waiting for the last wipe to actually put any effort, so I don't lose much in the next wipe. You won't lose your progress when you quit, it's just that Maguss has been and will be doing wipes (or resets, call it the way you want) to keep it fair when the game launches for everyone - people would get angry when they knew some people who paid for Alpha had time to play much before others. There are 3 players that I know of who are level 40 (the max level). Imagine joining a game that just launched and you see there are already OP players at max level... Nope lol

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.