Brewing Mishap!

• IMPORTANT
    So, i started brewing an agility potion. Normally, when I don't have enough ingredients, it won't let me even begin. But for some reason it let me brew this one. Presumably because I had enough of the first ingredient, but when it came time to brew the second ingredient, (sage) it said I didn't have enough in my inventory.
    So i went and collected some, because there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel a potion. But after I had gotten more than enough sage, it still wouldn't let me brew it. Now, i can't brew any potions until this bug is fixed. So just a heads up, no one make the same mistake I did.

P. S. The image for Sage is not accurate. Sage is not purple and doesn't look like that. That image looks like Lavender.

• This "allowed to brew even without enough ingredients" thing occurs with users having multiple cauldrons.
    happened to me, fml. LOL.

Have you tried restarting the app and then draw the gylph for sage?

Also, brewing CAN be canceled. Its like a hidden function. just tap slightly lower of the bean icon or under the bean icon. a message will pop-up asking if you'd like to cancel brewing. just tap yes/okay.

Also, maybe you'd like to make the bug official by using the correct format/template and posting in the correct section?
    just a suggestion.

• @ben-brown

The Lavender Sprig herb is not available yet in game and that is why you can not complete the Agility potion at this time. The component replacement beans are also not a feature that we have yet to be able to use.

By the teasers we have seen, all these things will be included in the next update. :)

Keep it sparky!

• Thanks guys!
    I got them mixed up and thought i needed Sage for it. (Because they look alike) Yeah, i don't have lavender.
    Its all good now that I know i can cancel the brew though.
    And i did do a formal bug report.
    Also, I don't know why it happened to me. Because I don't have multiple cauldrons.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.