Verbal support

• Hello. Today I read the anouncement about how hard it is to make a game. I had no idea. So, I deside to say what I have been thinking for some time. You are great. I carefuly watch your progres and I am realy looking forvard for the game. But I am more than happy waiting for the perfect game. I am sure, that it will be worth waiting. I know, there is always enaugh (or too much) criticism , but never enaugh praise and appreciation. So, keep your heads up and continue in good work.

• You guys are doing a great job! I too never knew what went into making a game. I'm sorry if I have ever seemed impatient--I'm just excited to see the game when it's released because I know it's gonna be awesome! Keep up the great work, and know that even if I can't be there to cheer you on in person, I'm cheering you on from this end of the phone! You're doing something amazing--bringing a whole new magical world to life!

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.