Bug: Battle Vs Monsters not working

• Device: Motorola Droid Z Force

Reported in game tool: yes
    Repeatable: yes
    Exploitable: no

Notes: I did a factory reset and reinstalled the Maguss app.

I turned on the screen debug features to check taps and locations on screen.

Everything with the phone (and I expected as much as hardware seldom fails compared to software) is working as intended.

I can do the following:
    Access the Maguss menu. Access inventory to sell items. Access the shop and buy items. I can equip and remove items. I can harvest herbs. I can make potions. I can swap out spells and practice. I can select wandering monsters as well as duel requests (for the love of patty PLEASE give us an option to turn that off!) ;).

I can't do the following:
    Battle vs monsters... at all. There is a tournament and I can only gain experience through dueling others though to be able to consistently, I have to deliberately exit to drop Prestige (trophies) so I can continue to have opportunities to duel.

Having said that, it would be nice to be able to battle monsters... cuz loot :D

• administrators

Hello Robyn, how come you can not battle them? Does BATTLE button not work ? If so, we need your in-game username.

• @maguss
    Thank you for replying!
    The Battle button does not work. My use name is Robyn Oakwise just like it is on the forums.

• administrators

@robynoakwise said in Bug: Battle Vs Monsters not working:

Robyn Oakwise

Since when you encounter this problem?

• @maguss
    Only since the latest patch. It did work initially. I was able to battle monsters just fine. I bought the Big Pack and blocked all the new messages and battled the hellhound a couple times. About a day in to the new patch and I could no longer battle any monster. I can select them but the battle option on the forum overlay does nothing. Things I have tried: A clean install, a factory reset on my phone, spam pressing and waiting several minutes, long continuous press. So far the only experience option I have is dueling.

The issue there is I have to drop out slot to stay in a division that has opponents and that might show that dueling is broken.

Keeping it sparky!

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.