[Android] Loading Bug

• Device: LG G5
    OS version: 7.0
    App version: 7.1.1

Reported via in-game tool: No
    Random: Yes
    Repeatable: Yes, but randomly
    Exploitable: No

What should happen: I should be able to play with my level 4 character from after the update.

What does actually happen: It appears that the system is trying to load in my data from before the last update. Inventory doesn't work right (just shows random text at the bottom and nothing at all on the screen), enemies ingredients never load, I have 0 gold/dust and full chests, etc.

Does this prevent you for playing further: Yes

Additional information: Sometimes force-quitting the app allows me to play when I restart. Sometimes I go through the cycle several times before I can continue. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not change this issue.

• administrators

Hello, how frequent is this? Does log-out log back in help?

• @maguss Logging out and then back in usually allows me to start playing again, but when this glitch happens it seems to have a cool-down period. If I log back in immediately I'm still stuck in that state. I usually end up waiting about half an hour and am good to play again. I don't know how long I actually need to wait though because I usually get side-tracked doing something else while I am waiting.

I took a screenshot and am happy to send it to you but I am not sure how to take a gameplay video on an Android.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.