[Android] Bug: Game not registering correct spell glyph inputs (possible latency issue)

• Device: Galaxy S8
    OS version: Android 7.0
    App version: ???? this isn't anywhere obvious in-game. This should be extremely easy to find. I have a brand-new device with a fresh download so I should have the latest version.

Reported via in-game tool: Yes
    Random: Yes
    Repeatable: Yes
    Exploitable: No

What should happen:
    When I perform a spell glyph in combat, the game recognizes the glyph and activates spell slots.

What does actually happen:
    (In PvP or PvE) Perfectly executed glyphs are unrecognized. The sparkles appear and form the shape but then turn red and the spell is not added to the queue. Sometimes the sparkles will appear and then form a completely dissimilar glyph, such as forming the clockwise loop instead of the up arrow, when the up arrow was clearly the one entered. Other times the glyph will be accepted but a random spell is selected instead of the one corresponding to the entered glyph. Again, these are spells from completely dissimilar glyphs (this is not user error).

Does this prevent you for playing further:
    Yes. I quit playing/testing months ago--after submitting multiple bug reports and videos --due to this issue and it is still not resolved. I find this extremely concerning.

More information:
    This appears to be a much larger problem during peak hours, so there's probably some sort of client/server desync issue happening when the servers are under load.

Attached screenshot(optional): Video taken at approximately 23:00 UTC 11/12/2017

• Exactly what regularly happens to me also. Usualy after a few rounds of battle whether PVP or PVE. The glyphs are executed perfectly, the sparkles form yet the spell is not added to the que. I really do like the battle system, but this is really annoying.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.