Access to the game...

• I have tried e-mailing Maguss about 4 times now to 3 different e-mails of theirs and still have not received a response from any of them. I have my Access Key, however I have not been invited to the TestFlight. I am just hoping someone sees this and can help me. It has been almost 2 weeks since I first tried reaching out for support, and this is my last resort. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Hello, @thehyoid so... Your problem is that you didn't receive the activation code?
    Anyway, you can try to contact by Facebook they are used to answer fast.

Good look, hope this helped you ;D

• I believe you need to get accepted as a tester to be able to access the game from the play store.

there are two different methods depending on what platform you are using (Android or iOS). Here are the steps from my activation email:

iOS procedure
    STEP 1: Follow the instructions in the email
    You will receive an email inviting you to download TestFlight application through which you can download Maguss (if you
    use Android OS, please read “Android procedure” further below)

IMPORTANT: The only way we can invite you to download the game through TestFlight is via email. This, unfortunately,
    represents a minor issue for people that have used different email address when supporting us on Indiegogo than the
    desired Apple ID to which they will receive an invitation email. If that is your case, please reach out to us on:
    contact@maguss.org

STEP 2: Register
    You can register the game account using Facebook or you can manually enter all the necessary info. Upon registration, you
    will be asked to insert an Alpha 2.0 activation code that you can find near the beginning of this email.

And finally the simpler of the two:

Android procedure
    STEP 1: Download the game
    Use this link to download the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maguss.maguss

STEP 2: Register
    You can register the game account using Facebook or you can manually enter all the necessary info. Upon registration, you
    will be asked to insert an Alpha 2.0 activation code that you can find near the beginning of this email.

I recommend you follow the steps and register manually. if still not resolution - your best bet is FACEBOOK. Message them directly, in chat and you'll find they are very quick to reply.

if you STILL can't access it, let us know here and we'll try to help. Otherwise, happy gaming!

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.