What do we think about 24 hours boosters ?

• I just would like to open a discussion about the boosters we sometimes receive for 24 hours.
    For example, today I hit lvl 4 at exploration and I got a 24 hours buff that enlarge my circle of 100%. I was surprised but I loved it.
    Unfortunately I had a busy day and could not enjoy it fully.
    I think I would have preferred a one hour booster that I could have used anytime I wanted. Like one day I have a long train trip for example.
    Or a couple of 10 minutes boosters I could use when I can't go out because it's raining or something.

What do you, players and developers, think about that ?

• administrators

Hey, we thought 24h is a plenty of time to enjoy the benefit of a booster even though you may have some work for the part of the day :)

• Global Moderator

@maguss
    I do agree that 24 hours is a long time and should be enough time to get use out of the boosters, but I also agree with David that getting some kind of booster "item" would be much better than having it applied automatically. Because that way you can choose a day where you know you'll play a lot of Maguss :D
    Maybe it's something to think about in the future? By the way, cool that you mentioned the forum on Facebook, it became really active suddenly!

• @jhamm you can already buy boosters by spending dust whenever you want. The random booster at daily reward should stay as it is now imho

• Global Moderator

@ron-benvenuti I know and maybe you're right. I just don't think it would hurt to have the option to choose when to activate it.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.