Who else wants this?

• This post is deleted!

• @stevenrice I think you're missing the point of the game being an ARG. The point is to walk/run/bike for physical activity. Go SEE your neighborhood. The point of the speed cap is to minimize gameplay when in a moving vehicle. Be glad that they allowed monsters to stay populated when on a ride. I know you say " well, I'm just the passenger. I don't play when driving" but let's be real for a second. You know as well as I that it makes no difference whether you're a passenger or driver. If a passenger plays, while riding, so will the driver. And that's not something to condone.

Lastly, I get what you are wanting. You want to be able to farm easier than just by walking around. sorry but that's a bullet you'll have to bite. On the other end though, I'd request for the game to reset after 20 minutes of a last interaction. just like Ingress does. there is a 20 minute speed cap which limits the 34mph cap. I.e. you can go a on a road trip and as long as you haven't done anything on the map for 20 minutes - no matter how fast you are going, you can play again, but if still on the road, you have to wait another 20 minutes. That I feel is the only way to be fair about it. If your lifestyle is not conducive to being able to walk outside, then maybe an AR is not the game for you ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.