Backer Can't Log In/Use Redeem Code

• Hi, so I am a backer, and I'm just now getting back into the game. (I haven't played it since the alpha). It appears as though my email does not exist when I try to log in. I have the redeem code, which was sent to the e-mail I'm trying to log in with (the correct e-mail address), but can't use it until I can get into the game. Please help me. I'll provide you with any information you may need. Thanks.

• You will need to create an account via Facebook login, Google Play/Apple games first, then you can enter your redemption code once you have created your wizard. They do not support email based account creation anymore, it was available at the start of open beta but they disabled that option now.

• Thank you for your reply. So I created the account, as you have suggested, but there is no option to enter in the redemption code in the settings. Here is a screenshot. 0_1531889597478_Image-1.jpg

• Looks like there is space where it should be below the player ID, does tapping in that space bring up any keyboard input? Either way that is definitely a bug.

• administrators

@nebakaronious Hello, you must be on iOS. Please contact us either on official FB page or through email: maguss.service@gmail.com and we will solve this.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.