Can't sign in w/ original FB account

• Its been a long while since I last logged in, but I had been using my FB to do so. Now I can't seem to log into this forum using FB, redirect block issue.

Any way I can fix this? Or at least have access to my old account?
    I made this alternative account so I could at least post.

Separately, If one had purchased a backing including the wand and the in-game founder equipment, how would I gain access to them? I'm trying to figure out a way to log into my old account. I made a new account to start fresh and at least play.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully responding
    ^_^

• Closed alpha/beta accounts were wiped, so you would have to start a new wizard for open beta. There will not be another wipe.

You should have received an email with a redemption code to receive your backing perks, you can input that on your new account and you should get a bunch of magic dust and many luxury perks.

• @rollingcode thank you for the response!

I found the code, I’m running an iPhone and in the game setting there is no option for code input, unless I’m looking in the wrong place?

• @alt-michaelenis I think iOS is missing the field in the Settings view for code redemption, I would contact support to get the code setup for your account.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.