Spells, Heat, Enemies, And Other Things (From a Fresh Account)

• I just started a fresh account (one that I actually started putting money into) and I noticed some things that I didn't realize originally.

• Spells generate 1 additional Heat than described
    • Heat dissipation is slower than explained
    • Enemies don't just get progressively more difficult, some appear and are unkillable due to their kits.
    • Brewing is fun, slight touch miscalibration causes people to miss or tap on the green skulls that they were not near.
    • Buying ingredients should also take Gold instead of just Dust alone
    • Classes should be balanced (such as the Rogue, it should traditionally have the highest crit power, chance, and evasion but lowest defense and hp)

• @kokurou Regarding spell heat generated, the listed amount is for drawing the spell glyph, using the quick buttons adds +1 heat.

• @rollingcode ......why would it add +1 heat just for using the quickspell?

• @kokurou because the original means to cast spells is drawing glyphs, the quick buttons were added for those who were not able to draw well, with the downside that they add +1 heat to the spell casting for using easy mode.

• Just to add a few points:

• Haven't found an unkillable monster, but some of them are stronger then the others of the same tier, those should be avoided when you have just advanced to a new tier, or you just don't have the spells to counter that mob yet.
    • Let players buy ingredients with gold would break a few mechanics of the game, like the herblore skill and probably the trade of goods between players when it becomes available.
    • About classes balance, I don't know much games that could achieve that, but the biggest way to distinguish and balance classes in this game are with the classes specifics spells that change the toolkit for the player.
    • About eva/crit it has been pointed a few times that they are not that worth yet.

• @mmdfs said in Spells, Heat, Enemies, And Other Things (From a Fresh Account):

• Let players buy ingredients with gold would break a few mechanics of the game, like the herblore skill and probably the trade of goods between players when it becomes available.

well in a way you can buy ingredient's with gold, if you don't have enough of an ingredient you can buy beans as a substitute. you can't just by a big stack of beans, but enough to cover the ingredient cost for the potion you are trying to brew (pretty much amount to the same thing though), also you can in effect buy an unlimited amount of acceleration beans to if you have the gold, this is not something you can do easily at low levels but once you hit late 30s is more than possible to do.

• @mmdfs said in Spells, Heat, Enemies, And Other Things (From a Fresh Account):

• About eva/crit it has been pointed a few times that they are not that worth yet.

a good critical build requires a lot of legendary equipment from various tiers and the use of the unlock spell to make it viable.

Also Evasion builds at top level are made irrelevant in PVP by the use of "true sight" spell as its not been re-balanced with the evasion buff spells. Also Champion's from about Tier VII up have such a high CON evasion is also pointless. You would be better using a legendary speed Ring to try and avoid all the critical hits they dish out.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.