Bugs well dueling

• So there's a few things wrong in this duel I will list here.
    #1 the enemy wizards display picture is not displayed properly.
    #2 at different times sometimes at the same time we were unable to use spells, I will clarify for you, when we draw our spells they don't register and it's not that we draw them improperly they just don't come up.
    #3 near the end of the duel the match froze and said waiting for other players.

#4 I wanted this seperate because it's not apart of this problem, match ups are unfair most of the time, instead of being matched with some one around my level I get matched with higher levels like in this picture I'm lvl 7 he's lvl 21.

alt text

• @mysticfox said in Bugs well dueling:

#2 at different times sometimes at the same time we were unable to use spells, I will clarify for you, when we draw our spells they don't register and it's not that we draw them improperly they just don't come up.

This is a very known bug, and is listed 2-3 times on the known bug list.

#3 near the end of the duel the match froze and said waiting for other players.

Also a very known bug.

#4 I wanted this seperate because it's not apart of this problem, match ups are unfair most of the time, instead of being matched with some one around my level I get matched with higher levels like in this picture I'm lvl 7 he's lvl 21.

This is because during the Seasons, you're matched based on Divisions - you can be matched with anyone in your Division. Believe it or not though, there are ways, though it's tricky, to beat people a large number of levels above you. Strategy can be everything!

• @vendraen okay thanks, so the only problem I put that wasn't very well known was the image error for the enemy wizard? Also I learned that with this wizard I was fighting it's all about skill. When we were fighting and it was running smooth it was back and forth a lot.

• @mysticfox said in Bugs well dueling:

@vendraen okay thanks, so the only problem I put that wasn't very well known was the image error for the enemy wizard? Also I learned that with this wizard I was fighting it's all about skill. When we were fighting and it was running smooth it was back and forth a lot.

I'm not sure if the image bug is on the list or not; it's a little unorganized.

It's common though, and I'm sure it'll get handled.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.