iPhone 7 plus spell issues

• Is anyone else having an issue with their phone not recognizing spells when they are fighting, but it does just fine when testing the deck out? I've deleted my game probably 30 times now, and it's just frustrating. And yes, before you ask I have turned in a bug report, I am simply curious if anyone else is having issues.

• Try placing the phone on an unmoving surface before getting into combat, and avoid moving the phone as you draw your spells.

I was running into the same issue on my 6 plus, and figured out that there is a bug that is allowing the phone's accelerometer to interfere with the input from the screen.

• @pandamonius said in iPhone 7 plus spell issues:

Try placing the phone on an unmoving surface before getting into combat, and avoid moving the phone as you draw your spells.

I was running into the same issue on my 6 plus, and figured out that there is a bug that is allowing the phone's accelerometer to interfere with the input from the screen.

Thank you for this. I did that and it works just fine.

• Global Moderator

This is a known bug and listed in the bug list found here:
    http://forum.maguss.org/category/6/alpha-2-0
    Also, please try and keep the Alpha testing information, bugs, requests, etc..., in the Alpha 2.0 section just so it's easier for the dev's to find the information and issues.
    Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.