Is there a beginner's / gameplay basics guide?

• Hello everyone!

I'm brand new to the community and am really looking forward to this game. I did a cursory search for beginner's guide on these forums, youtube and google without success. I was wondering if anyone had written a guide anywhere or could point me in the right direction?

My current issue is I just started, had difficulty realizing I needed to add spells to my deck before I could use them, and I am now trying to figure out how to quickly recover health between battles so I can keep fighting monsters.

I apologize in advance if a thread like this already exists (as stated did do a quick search without success - but wasn't very thorough).

Thank you everyone and pleasure to meet all of you!

• most are here:

http://forum.maguss.org/category/4/comments-feedback

but they can be a outdated. so either learn as you go or wait for the tutorial thats coming in the future updates.

To recover health:

1. use potions
    2. walk
    3. use healing spells in battle (so you end the battle with more health)

• @acaelus-thorn

You could also check the blogs section and glance at the Fellowship of Wizardy Apprenticeship posts as there is a little bit of help there too.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.