Developers' diary vol.8: The plan
Hey guys, new update (available for our backers) should be released within a week, week and a half. You can expect new features, many changes and various adjustments. We also made a list of things you can expect (and we will try our best to finish) in an open beta (public release). Moreover, future plans are also included:
Features to be expected in an open beta (public release):
- New brewing system (also new brewing perks + couple new potions)
- More tiers (including equipment, monsters, ingredients,...)
- New equipment system - equipment quality added + color coding, set bonuses and various equipment attributes
- Class system - 4 classes with unique base stats and spells
- New attributes (stats) system - Customize your playstyle!
- UI adjustments (battle screen and others)
- A new equipment shop layout
- New monsters
- Adjusted spells
- Earning Player Level XP changed (now it depends on a monster/player defeated not the amount of casted spells)
- Many IAP (monster packs, ingredients packs, boosters, armor illusions, alternate visual spell effects, additional cauldrons and chest slots, more inventory slots,...)
- Map marker changed (magic steps mechanic added)
- Improved combat formulas
- Level up rewards
Features to be expected after open beta:
- Wandering Björn
- Territory Wars - Fortresses
What do you think ?
Do you like the course we chose?
What RPG feature would you like to see ?
Also, check out the latest art: classes illustration for Tutorial.
Who will you choose? Rogue?